Take some times asking questions about each other’s families. This is great especially for new groups or if you feel like you don’t really know your group yet.
Here are some questions you can use:
- Tell us the names/age/job/school of each member of your family?
- Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
- What family member do you relate to the most? Why?
- Talk about a time in your life when your family bonded the most?
- What is your favorite thing about each of your family members?
- What is one of the hardest things your family has ever gone through together?
- What is one thing you wish your family would have or do more of that you see in other families?
- How could you be a better family member?